Since late 2005 or early 2006 a movement began which has revolutionized the way vSMEs, SMEs, Solo Entrepreneurs, Startups, Freelancers, and even Undergraduates who have some creativity in them or some services to render can get this done without having to worry about distractions or isolation arising from working at home or the huge cost of renting an office space, furnishing and maintaining it. The movement gave birth to what is now widely known as “Coworking”. Coworking allows vSMEs, SMEs, Solo Entrepreneurs, Startups, Freelancers, and Undergraduates the flexibility to work in an office environment where all the facilities are in place for work optimization and there are like minds who offers inspiration to dream big.
According to Harvard Business Review (HBR) “people who belong to a coworking space report levels of thriving that approach an average of 6 on a 7-point scale. This is at least a point higher than the average for employees who do their jobs in regular offices…”
7 reasons a coworking space is right for you
- It encourages synergy and diversity in ideas as people sharing work environment comes from different fields.
- It encourages internal service provision between community member who possess unique skill sets.
- It relieves isolation and loneliness arising from working from home or a nondescript office while offering a snuggery workspace.
- It engenders a social movement where every one can feel good being a part of a community of value.
- It encourages a healthy growth of community member’s network with individuals thriving in their venture.
- It is a neutral environment were there are no rude competition, with zero politics creating an enabling environment for everyone to fit in.
- It encourages flexibility in work timing: “community member can decide to take a long break in the middle of the day to go to the gym or do something fun.”
If you are an Undergraduate or your business falls into the categories of vSMEs, SMEs, Solo Entrepreneurs, Startups, Freelancers, or even a big business but looking to cut cost on office rental, Enclaave coworking space might just be the right place for you. Try us today and you will not regret it. We are located at the heart of Lekki Phase 1, 16B Omorinre Johnson, off Admiralty Way, Lekki Lagos. To book an office space or schedule a tour of our facilities click here.